Monday, March 12, 2012

Stolen Identity

I know deep in my being who I am. I know who I am to identify with and listen too, but I lose my concentration to focus on what is true. Someone stole my identity, my place in this world is being replaced by a me that wasn't suppose to exist. That me is a person who knows itself but is so lost that it cannot find what is true or false about itself. I've some how been hurt into being this person; a person just existing without purpose. I know somewhere I believe what it is true for a moment, but then it is painted over with all the ugliness in my life. I don't know how to get back what has been taken from me. I don't know how to get back the pieces of me that I have given away. Maybe my purpose is finding this person I am suppose to be, instead of a reflection of someone who used to be here. I love God with all my heart, but I know nothing about what love takes to stay constant. I keep losing that battle with myself and who I want to be. I know the truth is for me to grow I have to hold on to my belief that God loves me and he is right here with me. I can't give up and I can't afford to lack the trust to keep existing this way. I have stolen my own Identity to become someone I am not, but I am who I am. Which one is it, which one will I fully become? Will I always exist in this hybrid of the two? No I cannot. I must struggle through the pain to find someone old and someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment